Gabut - Bedah Kamar - New Favorite Corner

Kinda regretting to go back to this lovely place too early. Really have nothing fun to do. Wake up, with no food and television, and then...do nothing hmmm. Since I have done kost-walking (staying for awhile in my friends' kost, in Malang), I'm really encouraged to do some experiments with everything in my room. So I began this experiment on my first day here. I persuaded my kost-mate to accompany me going to Sakinah (ITS student's favorite minimarket) by foot. I just didn't know why I really wanted to go there by foot haha. Bunch of thanks for Indah anyway for accompanying me :))

Well, this first experiment was supported by 3 useless boxes in my room. I was just gettin' bored seeing them naked *ups :p
them, naked
by using some kertas kado (wrapping paper) I bought from Sakinah, scissor, cellophane tape, and glue, I beautified them :D
Before - After :))
And now I have a new favorite corner in my room :3
New Favorite Corner~
My boredom produced something useful finally :D
Plan to try it? It's totally fun.
Thank you so muaach :))

Comments